Avalon Guesthouse Newquay
Guest House Accommodation
in Newquay, Cornwall
Avalon Guesthouse Newquay
Avalon is a privately-owned non-smoking guest house, situated in a leafy residential part of Newquay.
We are only 250 metres from Tolcarne Beach and some half a mile from the town centre.
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome all our existing and new guests to Avalon Guest House.
It is good to have you all on board after the lockdown. So pleased you have kept positive and stayed healthy. As you may have heard in the news briefing concerning the hospitality industry in England, we may open from the 4th July. This is exciting news. But we also want to reassure you that our guest’s and staff’s health and safety is our priority.
1. All our en-suite bedrooms have been refurbished to very high standards.
2. We already pride ourselves on very high standards of cleanliness. In order to maintain disinfection on a continued basis, additional cleaning will take place throughout the day.
3. Hand sanitiser and masks will be available for all guests at the entrance to the guest house.
4. Everything used in the dining room will be disinfected.
5. Social distancing will be in place in the dining room.
6. Breakfast time will be extended and staggered to avoid full capacity. Guests have a choice to have breakfast served in their own rooms.
7. All bed linen and all towels are laundered in-house to ensure high standards are maintained.
Surrounded by the stunning beaches of Newquay on the North Coast of Cornwall
As you would expect, the best rates are available if you book a reservation on this website, by or contacting us directly.
Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Our guest house is equipped for business travellers, family holidays, and those looking for a romantic retreat.
We also happily accommodate surfing guests, especially for the yearly Boardmasters Competition. Avalon Guest House is also perfect for small groups travelling together.
Experience Cornish hospitality in your own affordable, stylish Cornish accommodation, home from home. We aim to offer the very best accommodation Cornwall could wish you to experience.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter Pinterest and Instagram.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Avalon Guest House soon.
Stay safe and healthy
With best wishes,
Paul and Helen – Avalon Guest House
Booking Terms and Conditions
A deposit of £25 per person per week is required to secure a booking. This may be made by Cheque/Postal Order. Payment for accommodation should be made on arrival or within 24 hours of arrival.
Rooms are available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival. Luggage may be left earlier if required. Rooms should be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. We regret that no allowances can be made for rooms not occupied, or meals not taken during the period of the booking. Please Note: All bedrooms are no smoking
Meal Times Breakfast 8.30 am – 9.30 am
Holiday Cancellation Deposits are non-refundable upon cancellation unless covered by Holiday Insurance. In the event of cancellation of your booking we will make every effort to re-let the accommodation. However if we are unable to do so, you may be charged the total cost of your booking. All cancellations should be made by telephone, followed by a written confirmation of cancellation.
Avalon Guesthouse Newquay, Cornwall
We are the perfect alternative to a traditional hotel stay.
Enjoy the comfort and luxury of a hotel with the convenience and space of your own home.
Guest House Newquay
- We offer a continental breakfast, which can be taken at your own leisure
- Fresh fruit juice and a selection of fresh fruit are available
- Portions of butter and margarine and various jams are also available, such as marmalade, strawberry, and raspberry for your morning toast
- Special dietary requirements are also catered for with prior arrangements
- Access to coffee-making machine with Fairtrade organic coffee beans
- We offer free off-road parking
- Free WiFi is available
Guest House Rooms Newquay