Avalon Guesthouse Newquay
Guest House Accommodation
in Newquay, Cornwall
Avalon Guesthouse Newquay
Avalon is a privately-owned, non-smoking guest house, situated in a leafy residential part of Newquay.
We are only 250 metres from Tolcarne Beach and some half a mile from the town centre.
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome all our existing and new guests to Avalon Guest House.
1. All our bedrooms and bathrooms have been refurbished.
2. Everything used in the dining room is disinfected.
3. Breakfast times are extended and staggered to avoid full capacity. Guests have a choice to have breakfast served in their own rooms.
4. All bed linen and all towels are laundered in-house to ensure high standards are maintained.
We are committed to do our part to save Mother Earth. The following policies are in place;
1. Energy saving bulbs are used throughout the accommodation.
2. We extensively use glass containers instead of plastic which harms our marine life.
3. We re-use worn out linen by using it for cleaning and dusting.
4. We encourage that our guests turn-off appliances than leaving them on standby, particularly overnight.
As you would expect, the best rates are available if you book a reservation on this website, by or contacting us directly.
Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Our guest house is equipped for business travellers, family holidays, and those looking for a romantic retreat.
Surrounded by the stunning beaches of Newquay on the North Coast of Cornwall
We also happily accommodate surfing guests, especially for the yearly Boardmasters Competition. Avalon Guest House is also perfect for small groups travelling together.
Given it’s fantastic location and excellent contemporary styling, it
really is a gem of a place to stay while you explore our beautiful county of Cornwall then relax with complimentary coffee/teas/biscuits or check your emails via the free internet access (WiFi).
Experience Cornish hospitality in your own affordable, stylish Cornish accommodation, home from home. We aim to offer the very best accommodation Cornwall could wish you to experience.
Please note that room six (Gawain) AKA family room is not en-suite, but has a private shower/toilet for the sole use of room six and is lockable.
Also, the accommodation has rooms on the first and second floors.
There is no elevator, only stairs to tackle which may not make it suitable for guests with mobility issues/disabilities.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter Pinterest and Instagram.
We look forward to welcoming you to Avalon Guest House soon.
Stay safe and healthy
With best wishes,
Paul and Helen – Avalon Guest House
Booking Terms and Conditions
A deposit of £25 per person per week is required to secure a booking. This may be made by Cheque/Postal Order. Payment for accommodation should be made on arrival or within 24 hours of arrival.
Rooms are available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival. Luggage may be left earlier if required. Rooms should be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. We regret that no allowances can be made for rooms not occupied, or meals not taken during the period of the booking. Please Note: All bedrooms are no smoking
Meal Times Breakfast 8.30 am – 9.30 am
Holiday Cancellation Deposits are non-refundable upon cancellation unless covered by Holiday Insurance. In the event of cancellation of your booking we will make every effort to re-let the accommodation. However if we are unable to do so, you may be charged the total cost of your booking. All cancellations should be made by telephone, followed by a written confirmation of cancellation.
Avalon Guesthouse Newquay, Cornwall
We are the perfect alternative to a traditional hotel stay.
Enjoy the comfort and luxury of a hotel with the convenience and space of your own home.
Guest House Newquay
- We offer a continental breakfast, which can be taken at your own leisure
- Fresh fruit juice and a selection of fresh fruit are available
- Portions of butter and margarine and various jams are also available, such as marmalade, strawberry, and raspberry for your morning toast
- Special dietary requirements are also catered for with prior arrangements
- Access to coffee-making machine with Fairtrade organic coffee beans
- We offer free off-road parking
- Free WiFi is available
Guest House Rooms Newquay